Monday, November 10, 2014

JUST HORSIN' AROUND

I live in an equestrian community.  Some areas in my town are dedicated to equestrian horse riding, including sanctioned trails that flow through wooded forests and nearby lakes.  The town has one of the largest populations of horses, approximately 3,500 with many residential properties fully dedicated to breeding and horse training.  This beautiful, picturesque, little town is particularly renowned for its equestrian charm and riders have the right to circulate on roads.  I hope to someday own a horse of my own, but for now I will have to make do and content myself with the equestrian accents in my home. 





EQUESTRIAN DECOR IN MY FAMILY ROOM



Check out these beautiful spaces with equestrian art and sculpture.









































No comments:

Post a Comment