Friday, January 30, 2015

TO TUFT OR NOT TO TUFT

It seems to me that I am not the only one with this particular mindset, but most people, including myself are much more inclined to decorate their homes and leave their own master bedroom as a project for "another time".  

Decorating the master bedroom is a task quite different from the rest of the house, unlike the kitchen or other living areas, a bedroom is a private haven for rest and relaxation. And it is the one room in your house that truly reflects your tastes and who you are as a person. 

Well, after much procrastination, I have finally decided to make small changes in my own bedroom.  Just starting off small; the hubs and I have decided to make it a weekend project and tackle the headboard first.  I've collected some photos of great headboards for inspiration.  Will update you all when the task has been completed.  Have a great weekend!
















No comments:

Post a Comment