Friday, January 23, 2015

COOL, DRAMATIC ULTRA GLAM - PARISIAN STYLE

Every now and then I come across some amazing interiors while browsing the net that completely blow my mind. These are the type of designs that have me keep coming back for more. The interiors in question today are that of Lenny Kravitz.  In addition to being a singer/songwriter, record producer and actor, he also owns his own decorating firm Kravitz Design Studio.

Taking inspiration from the likes of Miles Davis and Gordon Parks, the rocker turned Renaissance man creates interiors with soulful elegance: Zebra prints, Togo quilted sofas, and plush deep-pile carpets that exude opulence, while black and white Walker Evans photographs vie with vibrant Warhols and gold Pedro Friedeberg Hand chairs.

"It's definitely got to be maximum vibe," he explains.  "Sexy and warm -sophisticated yet still approachable."

Now I have seen a few images of his glamorous Parisian apartment here and there, but never really took the time to explore even further...until today.  I hope you enjoy as much as I have!




























No comments:

Post a Comment