Friday, January 9, 2015

COOL, CLASSIC, CHIC HOME OFFICE

I'm so happy to be back at work in my office, even if my office is right here in my own home.  My home office has an Asian inspired decor, but I suddenly realized that I've grown tired of it and would like a change. I would really like a very sophisticated, classic look and so I took the time to make a mood board for inspiration.  I think it really represents who I am and what my company is all about.  I think it looks great, hope you enjoy it too!






Shop this look:

My Two Designers: Charcoal Stripe Double Roll Wallpaper
Zinc Door: Currey & Company Primo Wall Sconce
Zinc Door: Surya Diversion IV Framed Art
One Kings Lane: Vase w/black flowers
One Kings Lane: Clyfford Sideboard
One Kings Lane: Atomic Age Art Glass Handkerchief Vase
Zinc Door: Arteriors Diana Brass Embossed Authentic Horns
Wayfair: Calvin Top Grain/Antique Brass Chair
One Kings Lane: Barthelemy Desk, Black/Gold
Wayfair: Natural Cowhide Exotic Zebu Rug
Jonathan Adler: Brigitte Chair
Layla Grace: Arden Side Table
Gabby Furniture: Hannah Cabinet
Layla Grace: Oly Studio Jacob Sofa
One Kings Lane: Leopard Velvet Pillow
Art.com: Audrey Hepburn, Cigarillo





No comments:

Post a Comment