Tuesday, January 13, 2015

CURTAIN CALL

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the Shen Yun Performing Arts show in my city.  I was captivated and dazzled by the music and the performers who so delicately led the classical Chinese dance on stage.  It surely was a show that I will never forget and will return to every year.  On the drive home after the show, I kept thinking about the massive and magnificent curtain that dropped down after every scene change and the last curtain call. 

Drapery plays a significant role in styling your interior space.  It adds a dramatic impact or provides a subtle background.  I might consider adding dramatic drapery to one of the rooms in my own home.  How about you, do you like your window treatments light and minimal or are you bold enough for high drama with drapery?





















No comments:

Post a Comment