Monday, December 15, 2014

SASSY, SEXY, SPIRAL STAIRCASES

Lately I've been noticing a lot of gorgeous staircases on social media.  I was so intrigued by the unique and beautiful designs in staircases, I thought I should do some research on my own.  I've since then come to realize that my newest design crush is the spiral staircase.  

The spiral staircase is a striking architectural element that adds an interesting accent and a glamorous look to modern interior design. Although a spiral staircase design is a functional and space saving solution for small homes, most of the images I've collected for this post are found in some very beautiful, larger, sophisticated homes.

There's just something witty and beautiful in the fluidity and harmony of a spiral staircase. It will be a definite contender for my dream home.

































No comments:

Post a Comment