Monday, October 27, 2014

A LITTLE LUXURY

It's been years I've been dreaming about purchasing new dinnerware for my dining room.  I've had the same set now for over 25 years, which I might add is still very stylish and attractive.  However, I think it's time for a change.  I've been putting off my purchase because I know this will be a significant one and I want to make the right decision.  It's a little difficult to define my design style and I can safely say that a tour of my home will have you think the same. I tend to gravitate towards modern, mid-century, classic and sophisticated elements.  Although I am not afraid of color or of any bold attributes , I would prefer to keep it simple and elegant.

Following an impromptu visit to a well known store for brand name tableware this weekend, I was and still am even more confused.  There are just too many beautiful choices and trying to narrow it down to one will be very difficult.  I have managed to gather up all my favorite ones and I will keep going back to this post for easy reference and hope that I will make my decision someday soon.



Ralph Lauren Hutchinson Collection

Sultana Collection by Haviland

Pied a Terre Etienne Collection 

Wedgwood Renaissance Gold 



Flames d'Or by Robert Haviland and C. Parlon

Farahnaz by Haviland

Anthemion Blue by Wedgwood & Bentley



Lenox Darius


Bernardaud Dinnerware

Lenox Audrey Dinnerware by Brian Gluckstein

Lenox Mandarin Dinnerware by Marchesa

Lenox Minstrel Gold

Lenox June Lane Dinnerware by Kate Spade New York

Syracuse by Haviland





























































No comments:

Post a Comment