Friday, May 8, 2015

GRAPHIC BLACK & WHITE

I've decided to dedicate my Friday blog posts to design boards, and particularly ones that are fashion inspired. Creating design or mood boards is an absolute favorite pastime of mine. It's an outlet that allows my creativity and my passion for all things beautiful to really shine through. 

This week we will look into the classic color combination BLACK & WHITE or as I like to call it in my native language BIANCO e NERO...sounds much more sophisticated, no?

Black and white is trendy but at the same time will always remain sophisticated, chic and timeless. And when paired with graphic patterns they can be playful, edgy and modern. Opposites really do attract when it comes to black and white, and while these opposing tones produce high contrast, the real drama comes in when you introduce a vivid color like yellow, emerald green, or fuchsia to the combination. 

Don't be afraid to experiment with this classic color combination, after all you can never go wrong with black, right?


Graphic black and white design board


xo,
Emi





No comments:

Post a Comment