Monday, February 23, 2015

I HEART THIS ART



Every now and then, I come across some amazing pieces of art from artists and photographers alike, and since recently I haven't been able to put this particular photographer and her work out of my mind.  I am a little surprised that I would fall so hard because her style is not something that I would usually gravitate to, but she has captivated me with her stunning and powerful photography.  The artist in question is none other than Stephanie Vovas.  She is a true genius.  The color of her photography is incredible and I love the feeling each image evokes.  Most of her work is infused with a 70's vibe which really resonates with my love for retro design.  Stephanie's photography has truly won me over and owning one of her prints has become an absolute must have in my home. You can view her spectacular collection here.










xo,
Emi






No comments:

Post a Comment